Today's paper trading plan review and thoughts

Today's trading plan review and thoughts

First of all, today's plan is much better than yesterday's.

However, none of the plans has been executed.

1. Buy 10000 UNG@10.90 if the price hits 10.90, then sell them @11.05

Unfortunately, UNG only drops to 10.94, only 4 cents away from trigging my paper trading. However, it shoots up pretty good. Please refer to the chart below.



I think tomorrow my long positions  on UNG will show profits on the paper.

My initial hedging position on QID is also in a good shape today. So I will keep it and plan to take profits when market correction comes.

Very happily, my ETFC position has shown a nice profit on the paper: 12000 profits in 2 days. I have not planned to take profit yet.

Lessons learned: When make a plan, make it more flexible, but has the fixed profit expectation.

Past real time paper trading record can be found here. Please follow the link  if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment