S&P 500 is bounced off 1060 as predicted

yesterday ! Here are the quotes from yesterday's post "Next major resistance level is 1060". Today many traders shorted the market at about 1060. How amazing it is for chart reading in the business of trading !

Now it's hard to tell which one (bull or bear) is winning the battle. Tomorrow will be a key day to watch:

  • 1045 is broken down, then bears will push down the market to around 1000, as predicted before here.
  • 1060 is broken out, then bulls will push up the market to a new higher high than 1080.

4 comments:

  1. thx tiger. so do you consider we are in your bull trap zone for now?

    --bockchoy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bockchoy,

    yes. it really is. it seems you are already very good at trap-zones theory. Congratulations.

    Tiger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tiger, thx, I am flattered. :) It is a great theory you are developing for many of us. I am still learning to apply your theory to my trading. My problem is I trade to often, mainly DT. I need to be able to catch the waves not just the ripples.

    --bokchoy

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a great artist ! I just love those paintings. Tiger

    ReplyDelete