A reply to the comments

Recently, a friend has the following comment:

"based on your theory, there are two dimensions, time and price move. Yes, you predicted the down-up-down move, but that is only one dimension. with different time dimensions, what you predicted can be right or wrong. What is more important, without knowing the time dimension, even though we know the price dimension will be down-up-down wave, we still don't know how to trade since we don't know when is the pivot point."

Here is my reply:
  • All my analysis and predictions are free and just for sharing my market watch purpose. How to take advantage of it is your job.
  • I have more than 5 trading and investment accounts to take care of, which is my first priority. So my market watch sharing may be not very quick. Please just read them for fun or try to learn how to follow the market trend, how to analyze the market. But don't follow my trading. Please read the "Disclaimer and Notice" at the end of the page, which is quoted below
"Any ideas or opinions expressed by the website are for informational purposes only. Trade at your own financial risk as we assume no responsibility for your investing decisions.
Please keep in mind that any recommendations and revealed trades may be paper trading without real money involved. So trading stocks at your own decision since only you can control the RISK of your own trades."
  • For the time dimension, I have some theory and rules to analyze them, for example, symmetry principle, magic number theory, etc. It's far more complex to explain in several sentences. It's extremely hard to understand and master also. I will share more on that when I feel it is ready to do so.
  • With this sentence "with different time dimensions, what you predicted can be right or wrong." I think you are totally lost in my theory. You'd better read them again, especially read with the chart. The beauty of my stock price movement model is its distinct conclusion on the market movement. Otherwise, it is not applicable at all.
Finally, I think bokchoy's comment is very good for you: "thx tiger for the posts. My 2 cents for the above coments, my understanding of tiger's theroy is: you also need to look at the trap zone vs. money making zones. So right now, we may be out of the trap zone and move into the $ making zone to the down side."

At least, the combination and correlation of the trap-zone and money-making zone has been clearly demonstrated.

2 comments:

  1. I appreciate your hard work very much. It's so nice to read the blog and learn. thx. --zz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiger, thanks for answering my questions. I enjoyed reading your blog and understanding your theory. I will read again and try to find the answers myself. I know you are very busy, but if you would share with your readers why I was wrong in my previous comments, I'd appreciate it. That will help all of us understand your theory better.

    ReplyDelete